<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2004/09/27


Beyond Reach...

The most desired, the most impossible...
Only by the pure approached...
Beyond heaven, beyond hearth...
Only soul and spirit, only trust...
Unicorn made of light and silver,
made of darkness, made of moon beams...
Truth and hope, imagination and dreams...
Where are thou, long lasted friend?
where are thou to save me my dearest guardian?

Your touch and your support I need to go on...
To cast away all doubts about my heart...
To fight all challenges that stand in my way...
To proceed my quest for life...
To overcame the everlasting sadness that is my name...
Beyond reach I'll stand once more...
Now ever faithfully to your code...
So that honor be questioned no more...
For truth is my moto and reason for existence...
Last trace of sanity and ethics...
As you I shall keep my self...
Everlasting, ever fair...
Ever pure, ever wild...

<<<<< De Volta ao Piropo